Don Swayze Fanseite
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
März 2024
MoDiMiDoFrSaSo

Kalender Kalender

Partner
free forum

Guestbook from the homepage II

2 verfasser

Seite 29 von 29 Zurück  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Nach unten

Guestbook from the homepage II - Seite 29 Empty Re: Guestbook from the homepage II

Beitrag von Admin 27.04.16 23:16

1702) Heike from Schönefeld wrote at the 23.Dezember 2015 um 08:34 Uhr:
--
Ich wünsche euch allen schöne Weihnachten und ein schönes Jahr 2016!
Sorry für die derzeitigen Problem! Wer es jetzt bis hier in geschafft hat, der darf sich gerne eintragen, wir freuen uns darüber. Der Anbieter hat gerade ein paar kleine Probleme, eure Beiträge sind aber nicht verloren.
Genießt die Feiertage im Kreise eurer Familie, wir lesen und hören uns im neuem Jahr wieder.

I wish all of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016!
Sorry for the problems with these guestbook. Who can read this can make a post. Our provider has some little problems, but your entries are safe.
So enjoy the holidays with your family, we will see us in the next year!

Love and Light

Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7902

https://donswayze.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Guestbook from the homepage II - Seite 29 Empty Re: Guestbook from the homepage II

Beitrag von Admin 27.04.16 23:17

1703) Admin from Schönefeld wrote at the 12.Februar 2016 um 22:47 Uhr:

... to honor a big fighter.

In the last weeks, I had a lot of opportunity tho thinking back at the time, as a lot was visiting and using die Fanpage of Don Swayze. Of course I mean the boards too. We had a strong community, at it looks that some good internet-friendships are born.

If I now check the internet, yes I see a lot pictures of Patrick, remember a big actor. But, what is to remember a big fighter? He was incredibel in his fight against his illness, and this community was it too. 6 years ago, we gave us the promise, that we will stay always together, no matter what will happen. For some of us, this counts today, but the most are gone.

Yes I know, I wasn't always able to do it. I remember a telephone call, as I was not in the mode to talk with someone, and directly as I finished this call, I was sorry, that I don't had the strenght to listened. But I can't turn the clock back.

I don`t know, why this is happen, but right now, we have the chance to continue the fight of Patrick. Not to post picture of him, but to try to find a cure for this terrible illness. But for that, we have to stay together, as this community we was during his illness.

A few month ago I received an email of a fan. Yes, it was directly after here in germany runs "Dirty Dancing" and a documentary on a tv-station. She wants to make something, so that there will find a cure. Of course it is a long way, but really she can`t do it not alone.

She has now set up a foundation to find a cure for Pancreatic Cancer, so that nobody has feel the pain like Patrick has. We remember what Donny said in the Guestbook: "No more pain ..." that is, what Anette wants. No more victims of cancer, no more family member, who are struggling with the grief.

This will be a long way, and brings up a lot of memory for all of us. I believe, that together, we will have a chance, together as community, as friends. All of us, hopeful together with a very strong brother. Yes I know, he will have the strenght to continue the fight. He will never give up.

I remember, as Donny told us about this:

And yes after all this years ... you know me. 

I'm not someone, who ask you for help, if I'm not sure, that this will be a good thing. But also I know, that this will be a long and hard way. But I am sure, that we as community we can do so much more, as only post pictures. To honor him, we have to continue his fight. What did you think? 

What can we do? Share the link of the foundation, so that so much as possible will know it. Post question if your not sure. You will get an answer. Yes, at the moment it is in german, but if you translater don't working, so let me know. There is always a way! 

To say clear: This foundation have Patricks name, not to make money with him, but to continue his amazing fight against these illness, to honor him and his family. As a strong community we can achieve so much more as a single person. 

Will you help us? 

I post here the links of this foundation ... please click the like button on facebook, it is for a good reason. Please post a comment at the Blog. Share it so good as you can. For him and for his family (special Donny). 

Help Anette, that no more a brother have to say: No more pain big brother!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Admin 27.04.16 23:32

Hi @ all, 
the link to the guestbook will not work anylonger, so I copy in the last days alls post, we had there. 

Now you can post here, and I hope you will enjoy it. 

Here I have some counters of the old guestbook. Maybe as a cut, between the old and new: 

Guestbook from the homepage II - Seite 29 Ggz4gdnilx8

( 1.703 Personen sind seit dem 21.Juni 2008 eingetragen. )

This side was called 179736 times, of it 4429 times in this month.

Seite: 1 » 2 » 3 » 4 » 5 » 6 » 7 » 8 » 9 » 10  >  >>  von 69

Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von CfS80 28.04.16 17:05

Wow, I love it to see, that there is a way to post here again. Of course, the guestbook would be better, but this will work too ... I hope.

OK folks, I have one Question.

I hope that you can help me. I recently learned from someone that the ranch of Patrick was sold again. I speak now of the Rancho Bizarro, so that in LA. The person also told me that the buyer is abroad, is that true?
Damn, I had hoped that the ranch could stay in the family. Donny should live there now.
Do not be surprised, I ask the question even in your blog. I want to finally have an answer.

Love and Light
Anonymous
CfS80
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von A.R 63 28.04.16 17:45

ja ich habe es auch gehört.Nur weiss ich aus sicherer Quelle das die Ranch Bizzaro von jemand aus deutschland gekauft wird.Und ich weiss das es eine Frau aus Deutschland ist,die etwas wundervolles mit der Ranch Bizzaro vor hat.Das weiss ich aus sicherer Quelle.

Yes I have hear that too. But I know from a safe source that   someone from Germany bought the ranch Bizzaro. I know that it is a woman from Germany. That something wonderful will be happen with the Ranch Bizzaro before I know from a safe Source.
Anonymous
A.R 63
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Howdi 01.05.16 19:48

These sounds really very interesting. Are you really sure, that someone from Germany bought the Rancho? 

I'm so sorry, that the Ranch is no more in the family!
Anonymous
Howdi
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von rosarot67 18.08.16 10:04

Guestbook from the homepage II - Seite 29 Fwbxs9wmg0l

Happy Birthday!

Today it is Patricks 64th Birthday, and I think for all of us, it is not easy to understand that he only can celebrate this in heaven.

We will remember him, in his movies and his music.
I think, if she would released a disc of his songs for the foundation, there will be a run of it. But I am sure, SHE will never do this.

So ... let us celebrate and dance!

Love and Light
rosarot67
rosarot67
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von rosarot67 14.09.17 8:35

Saddly missed ... prayers to his familiy, friends and real friends.
rosarot67
rosarot67
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 29 von 29 Zurück  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29